Saturday, February 7, 2009

Introduction

Hello and Welcome to my Anwaroi's blog!

Truthfully I’m not related at all to Anwar Ibrahim. I'm only an ordinary normal guy who lives and breathe freely in this free wide world. My location is in at one of an Asian Country situated at the line of Khatulistiwa

The main reason I created this blog is for me to upload some of my improving photo which all were taken with a Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera. Maybe most of the photos are not professionally taken as I am only an amateur cameraman.

I'm in the process to learn more and gain more knowledge in order to be one professional photographer in future.

Please to hesitate give some comment, advice, guidance or feedback of anything in this blog. I will try to comment anytime if I get the time.

Enjoy browsing my Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment