Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My first DSLR hopefully not the last

On the 4th Jan 2009, that was the first day that I became a DSLR camera man. I’m just an ordinary amateur cameraman that has just begins his journey as a professional cameraman. Along the way, I will try to become the one that people will look at their photos.

About my camera, I bought a Canon EOS camera. The series is 450D with Kit lens of 18mm – 55mm (3.5 – 5.6 aperture). This is for the start of my photography experience. The shop was very kind that a lot of free gift has given to me. One of the things are SteinZeiser Tripod, SteinZeiser lens protector, Red Canon bag and etc.

As a first-timer; I will read the manual in order to learn how to use this type of camera. At the first few days, its hard for me to get the best photo that I wanted. Below are some of the examples.










No comments:

Post a Comment